Tuesday 29 July 2014

Update on 'The Irish Detective in Yorkshire' new book.

Since collecting my sparkling newly printed books from Lettertec Printers, Cork last week it has been a hectic time.  The print work and the quality of the book is excellent - no wonder they are award winning printers.   With just limited publicity from social media sites sales of the book have been great.  At the moment I am concentrating mainly on the launch of the book in Ireland.  I will work to market the book in the UK when I return there in September.
The book is available to buy from Holohans Newsagents and O'Rourkes Newsagents - both in Castecomer.
It is also available from Stone House Books at St Kiernans Street, Kikenny City.
The book is also also available on the internet from www. Amazon. Click here.

I am preparing for a formal Book Launch at Castlecomer Library at 7pm on Tuesday 19 August.  I will give a short overview of the book and tell some anecdotes from its content.  I hope to see as many people as possible there.  To help raise awareness I am embarking on a media campaign with interviews with the 2 local newspapers The Kilkenny People and The Kilkenny Reporter and KCLR radio

No comments:

Post a Comment