Monday 14 July 2014

Exciting New Book!

Here is the first look at the front cover of my new book - The Irish Detective in Yorkshire.

The book is being printed at the moment by one of Ireland's leading printers.  I am preparing to have it on sale within the next few weeks.  I am self-publishing which means I have everything to do and I am really busy.  If someone says it is easy to write a book they may be partly right but it certainly isn't easy to do everything else associated with writing and publishing a book independently.   I have also opted for the traditional approach of having the book available in hard-back and paper-back format.  Like many other people I like to have a 'proper' book in my hand.  I have had excellent reviews from readers of the draft book and so I am really looking forward to the book launch.

If, like me, you are fond of reading true life biographies with aspects of Irish emigration, integration, real life crime and most importantly a unique insight into the personal life of a top detective, then you will enjoy this book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment